“But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God. Make yourself an ark of gopherwood; make [a]rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and outside with pitch. 15 And this is how you shall make it: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, its width fifty cubits, and its height thirty cubits. 16 You shall make a window for the ark, and you shall finish it to a cubit from above; and set the door of the ark in its side. You shall make it with lower, second, and third decks.” (Genesis 6:8-9; 14-16, NKJV)
“By faith [with confidence in God and His word] Noah, being warned by God about events not yet seen, in reverence prepared an ark for the salvation of his family. By this [act of obedience] he condemned the world and became an heir of the righteousness which comes by faith.” (Hebrews 11:7, TAB)
Righteousness is another name for God. He is called Jehovah Tsidkenu—The Lord our Righteousness. “In His days Judah shall be saved and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is His name by which He shall be called: The Lord Our Righteousness.” (Jeremiah 23:6, TAB)
Righteousness is simple obedience. Agreeing with what God has said. Righteousness operates in conjunction with faith.
Righteousness can be defined in simple terms as What:
- Speaks on your behalf
- Allows you to possess your possession
- Gives an inheritance
- Delivers from the jaws of death
- Provides wholesome peace
You need to shun those things that want to compromise righteousness and derail your destiny.
- Behind You:
- The Past—This is not just past sins but past achievements. You cannot stay with past achievements if you want to stay in acceptance with God. Past achievements may announce you but present and continuing achievements will accelerate your destiny.
- The Pressures—In life it is not every suggestion that you accept. If you do not ignore the ridicule you will not ignite the respect. Mockers are never makers. Do not let the mockery of men mar your destiny. Convert the booing to boosting. As Noah was making the ark many will be making fun of him.
- The Procrastinations—If you delay you can be denied. If you wait, you can waste glorious opportunities.
- Beside You:
- The Prison—Do not take temporary restriction to mean permanent handicap. Your obscurity is not lack of opportunity and loneliness is not lifelessness.
- The Progression—The way of God to the top is not via an elevator. It is by climbing.
- The Perseverance—The stench inside is always better than the storm outside
- Beneath You
- The Problems—What you do not have is not a deterrent to what God can do
- The Persecutor—Whatever the enemy means for evil God is always able to turn it to good.
- The Provocations—Are never forever. There will be sunshine after rain.
- Before You:
- The Promises—There is always a safe place for the children of God not matter the situation
- The Power—You have to build capacity for your expectation. All that is needed to excel even in the moment of challenges is resident in you.
- The Purpose—Opportunity awaits the discerning even in difficult times. Times of challenges are when champions are made