Revelations 5: 5Then one of the elders of the heavenly Sanhedrin said to me, Stop weeping! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root (Source) of David, has won (has overcome and conquered)! He can open the scroll and break its seven seals!
It is one thing to hear a promise it is another thing to experience the fulfillment. A promise is an assurance to somebody that something will certainly happen or be done.
When a promise is made it brings about a state of expectancy. There is hope in anticipation of what is about to be birthed. The word of God is filled with numerous promises from the king of Glory.
“The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the Lord.” (Zephaniah 3:17&20, KJV)
“Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.” (Zechariah 8:23, KJV)
“And the Lord shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the Lord God shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south. (Zechariah 9:14, KJV)
Who is the Divine One?
- He never gets tired: “Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, does not faint or grow weary; there is no searching of His understanding.” (Isaah 40:28, TAB)
- He never slumber nor sleep: “He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.” (Psalm 121:3-4, KJV)
- He never travels: “And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked.” (1Kings 18:27, KJV)
- He is everywhere: Psalm 139:7-12
- He can never die: It is only those things that have a beginning that we talk about having an ending. “LORD, YOU have been our dwelling place and our refuge in all generations [says Moses]. Before the mountains were brought forth or ever You had formed and given birth to the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting You are God.” (Psalm 90:1-2, TAB)
How come He can always assure you?
- God is ahead of you
Exodus 1:15-19 (Hebrew midwives)
2. God is ahead of every situation confronting you
Genesis 21:1-7 (birth of Isaac and the name laughter)
3. God is ahead of every enemy disguising as a friend
Numbers 22:12-26 (Balaam and Balak)
4. God is ahead of every enemy
Esther 7:9-10 (Haman)
5. God is ahead of the devil
Zechariah 3: 1-5 (Satan and the high priest Joshua)
In this season of refreshing, when they want to describe a blessed person you will be the epitome. The Lord shall make you the head and not the tail and you shall be above only and you shall not be beneath in Jesus name. There is a blessed assurance concerning you.