“You crown the year with your goodness, and richness overflows wherever you are.” (Psalm 65:11, GWT)
“Moses said to his brother-in-law Hobab son of Reuel the Midianite, Moses’ father-in-law, “We’re marching to the place about which GOD promised, ‘I’ll give it to you.’ Come with us; we’ll treat you well. GOD has promised good things for Israel.” (Numbers 10:29, TAB)
One thing that is going to change the landscape of your life from an arid to a well- watered land is what you hold unto and what you let go off. It is time that the people of God believe and hold unto His promises. “For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.” (2 Corinthians 1:20 KJV)
Moses had experienced the goodness of God previously. He knew that God is a good God. “TRULY GOD is [only] good to Israel, even to those who are upright and pure in heart.” (Psalm 73:1, TAB) At a time he asked to see the glory of the Lord but God answered by showing him his goodness…Exodus 33:19
In Psalm 65 verse 11 the word of God says, “he will crown the year with goodness..” This means that irrespective of the challenges or difficulties you face in an hour, a day, week or month but the ultimate conclusion will be goodness.
The Bible says, better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof.
You may face adversities in the year 2020 but at the end of the day, you shall laugh and people will laugh with you. God will crown this year with goodness for you and all that pertains to you in Jesus name, Amen. A crown is:
• A headgear worn by a monarch or ruler that symbolizes authority.
• It is often made of precious metals—You are precious to him.
• A crown is a mark of victory or distinction. It is a distinction that comes from a great achievement—You shall be distinct.
• It is the top or highest part of anything—You shall be the head.
To crown means to honor, place at a high position, make distinct or bring to a successful or triumphant conclusion. That shall be your portion in the year 2020 in Jesus name, Amen.
How can your year be filled with goodness? “Moses said to his brother-in-law Hobab son of Reuel the Midianite, Moses’ father-in-law, “We’re marching to the place about which GOD promised, ‘I’ll give it to you.’ Come with us; we’ll treat you well. GOD has promised good things for Israel.” (Numbers 10:29, TAB)
1. Accept Him
2. Announce Him—(Moses said): God gave the word, great is the company of those that publish it. Psalm 68:11
3. Advance in Him—(We’re marching ): Woe to the one that is at ease in Zion, (Amos 6:1) Consider your ways (Haggai 1:5, 7), From the days of John the Baptist (Matthew 11:12)
4. Abide in Him—(To the place which God promised): John 15:4
5. Agree with —(I’ll give it to you): Some accept him but do not agree with him. They tolerate him. The Israelites were in this kind of position at a time and they said, “Can God furnish a table in the wilderness?” Psalm 78:19
6. Abstain from evil—(We’ll treat you well), flee fornication (1 Corinthians 6:18), flee idolatry (1 Corinthians 10:14), flee all these things and follow after righteousness (1 Timothy 6:11), Flee also youthful lusts (2 Timothy 2:22)
7. Adore Him—(GOD)
“You crown the year with a bountiful harvest; even the hard pathways overflow with abundance.” (Psalm 65:11, NLT)
1. Ancient of Days I thank you for stepping into my situation this year 2020—Daniel 7:22
2. Ancient of Days, uproot, cage and set on fire every worker of iniquity planning to discredit, derail, disturb and destroy my destiny—Psalm 59:1-5
3. Ancient of Days , let the ways of every worker of iniquity assigned against my destiny be dark and slippery and let your angel pursue and persecute them—Psalm 35:1-6
4. Ancient of Days, everything good that I chased after in the year 2019 and I did not accomplish in this year 2020 let them accrue onto me in abundance as I begin to eat the wealth of the nations—Isaiah 60:5-7,
5. Ancient of Days, in this year 2020, let there be no delay. Satisfy me early with your mercy—Psalm 90:14, Psalm 46:5
6. Ancient of Days, in the year 2020, let destiny helpers arise for me—Exodus 2:16-19
7. Ancient of Days, in this year 2020, let your covenant of mercy speak for my destiny—Daniel 9:4, 2 Kings 25:27-30