“I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.” (Ezekiel 21:27, KJV)
God is sovereign. He does as he pleases. He does not owe anybody any explanation for any action or inaction but he still advises that you should come and reason with him (Isaiah 1:18) and for you to still bring forth your strong reasons.
“Produce your cause, saith the Lord; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.” (Isaiah 41:21, KJV)
“Put me in remembrance; let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.” (Isaiah 43:26, KJV)
Do not make the same mistake of comparing yourself with others that seems to be doing better than you or have what you do not have. Thank God for them and continue to work and pray for the Almighty God will visit you. Naomi and her family ran away from Bethlehem Judah but the Almighty God visited the place.
Listen, better is then end of a thing than the beginning thereof. Ecclesiastes 7:8 The end shall be glorious and it will not be too long. “Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.” (Acts 14:17, KJV)
It is extremely important to mention and emphasize that the supernatural is supposed to be the natural lifestyle of every child of God. The Bible says, “ And these signs shall follow them that believe;” (Mark 16:17a, KJV)
These signs are not what every believer should struggle for. They should naturally follow every believer. This kind of lifestyle is expected to announce and invite others to the kind of life that you have in Christ because it gives credibility to a Christian life. You are not expected to be downtrodden.
Every man has a path to tread before the operation of the supernatural can become manifest in such destiny. The consistent action of such an individual will touch a switch in heaven to trigger the rain of the supernatural to fall. For anything that works in the destiny of any person, family or organization, it is not according to the work of the man but the workings of God in the background.
“the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.” (Mark 16:20, KJV)
The prophet Isaiah said, “…of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end..” (Isaiah 9:7a, KJV) This is the month of the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and this month is expected to bring about increase in all its ramifications. In this season of flourishing, there shall be glorious increase in your destiny.
As I was putting together this mail, the Holy Spirit once again nudged me about a significant act in this month, “Now in the twelfth month, that is, the month Adar, on the thirteenth day of the same, when the king’s commandment and his decree drew near to be put in execution, in the day that the enemies of the Jews hoped to have power over them, (though it was turned to the contrary, that the Jews had rule over them that hated them;)” (Esther 9:1, KJV)
Hallelujah! You are going to have rule over them that hated you. Every act of the enemy shall be turned to the contrary in this twelfth month. It is time for the Dweller of your praise to do His strange work and strange acts.
You have done all you know how to do. It is time for Him to do that which He alone is able to do. Welcome to the month of pleasant surprises. He is ready to step in to overturn everything that is anti-covenant and that does not want the word of Yahweh to come to fulfillment.
To overturn means to:
- Conquer—“And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.” (Revelation 6:2, KJV)
“Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.” (Romans 8:37, KJV)
- Upset / To turn the table—“Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.” (1 Corinthians 2:6-8, KJV)
“The enemy said, ‘I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; My desire shall be satisfied on them. I will draw my sword, My hand shall destroy them.’ You blew with Your wind, The sea covered them; They sank like lead in the mighty waters. “Who is like You, O Lord, among the gods? Who is like You, glorious in holiness, Fearful in praises, doing wonders?” (Exodus 15:9-11, NKJV)
- Unseat / Overthrow—“Therefore thus says the Lord concerning the king of Assyria: ‘He shall not come into this city, Nor shoot an arrow there, Nor come before it with shield, Nor build a siege mound against it. By the way that he came, By the same shall he return; And he shall not come into this city,’ Says the Lord.” (2 Kings 19:32-33, NKJV)
- Uproot /To destroy the power of—“Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.” (2 Kings 7:1, KJV)
- Cancel / Reverse—“The Lord brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; He makes the plans of the peoples of no effect.” (Psalm 33:10, NKJV)
“Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.” (Isaiah 8:9-10, KJV)