“The water kept decreasing until the tenth month. On the first day of the tenth month, the tops of the mountains appeared.” (Genesis 8:5, GWT)
“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” (Philippians 2:9-11, KJV)
If you can be attentive spiritually, you will hear heavenly conversations. You should also have expectations for revival in all its ramifications—spiritual, physical, material, financial, economical, etc.
No matter what the news report says, at a time like this your expectation must be boom not doom. Also, the mercy of God shows up to take you to your destined place and there are marvelous manifestations—He makes known.
He not only reveals himself to you but he also reveals you i.e. you do not remain hidden anymore. Your light shines out of obscurity. By Himself, he showcases you. “And the Lord shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the Lord God shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south.” (Zechariah 9:14, KJV)
Indeed this is a season of marvelous manifestations. Every destiny linked to the Almighty is ordained a glorious destiny. This can be seen even in our creation. “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.” (Psalm 139:14, KJV)
We go through situations in life that can typically be called doors and you need to know the right key to use. Possession of the right key eliminates sweat.
“This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.” (Psalm 24:7-10, KJV)
The generation of those that seek him must know the right thing to say for a victorious life. When you speak to the gate blocking your way, there is an access code that ensures that the gate automatically opens. It is the name of Jesus.
“Now thanks be unto our God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.” (2 Corinthians 2:14, KJV) When you know what you need to do, you definitely triumph everywhere.
For Marvelous Manifestations, you need the name. “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, …” (Philippians 2:9-11, KJV)
What is in the name? Speaking prophetically about Jesus in the Song of Solomon, “Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.” (Song of Solomon 1:3, KJV)
- The name of Jesus is anointing poured forth. “But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.” (John 20:31, KJV)
You need to invoke that name appropriately for situations to obey. It is not a religious usage that commands result but a redemptive use. The name has a purpose it is not just a haphazard or arbitrary name. “And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.” (Matthew 1:21, KJV)
- It is the only approved name through which salvation in all its many ramifications can be experienced. “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts 4:12, KJV)
- This name is not just a pause or conjunction during prayers. The name is that which makes a prayer effective. It is what every obstacle see and they run away.
“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.” (Mark 16:17-18, KJV)
There are marvelous manifestations through his name because the name turns you to a sign and wonder.
- The prophet Isaiah speaking about Jesus in prophecy said, “For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.” (Isaiah 9:6, KJV)
The name of Jesus is guaranteed to produce wonders when you believe in the name. “And there he found a certain man named Aeneas, which had kept his bed eight years, and was sick of the palsy. And Peter said unto him, Aeneas, Jesus Christ maketh thee whole: arise, and make thy bed. And he arose immediately.” (Acts 9:33-34, KJV)
- The name is an access code to operate in the supernatural. “Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.” (Acts 3:6, KJV)
- The name is a blessing conductor. It is the channel through which the blessing of Abraham comes upon the redeemed. “ (Galatians 3:13-14, 29 KJV)
“He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.” (John 14:21, KJV)