“From the beginning I revealed to you what would happen. These words came out of my mouth, and I made them known. Suddenly, I acted, and they happened.” (Isaiah 48:3, GWT)
In this season, your destiny will experience the sudden acts of the Almighty God for a glorious destiny. It will take such acts for all the wonderful things that God has spoken to manifest. He acts so that he will not be called a liar. All the situations that are taunting your destiny will begin to receive the sudden acts of the Almighty.
“He will carry out his orders concerning me as he does with so many other things.” (Job 23:14, GWT)
There are things that God does not leave to an angel or any other man to do. For example, the Bible tells us in John 14:1-3 that he is the one that will come and take you to your mansion in heaven. In the same vein, he does not leave the fulfillment of your glorious destiny to another man—he carries out the order. Some other translations will say, he performs. Heaven will perform on your behalf.
How the Almighty God brings about sudden transformation—Open Doors
“ For a great and effective door has opened to me, and there are many adversaries.” (1 Corinthians 16:9, NKJV)
A door is a means of exit or entrance. A door can either prevent or permit. When there are open doors, an individual will be nourished, fulfilled, healthy, comfortable, progressing, socialize (be able to marry), have children, etc.
Six wonderful characteristics of the door are:
- It is great: No matter how big your problem God will turn them to prospects. This is why he is called the Almighty. He is bigger than any difficulty. He is able to do exceeding abundantly. The thoughts of God for your destiny are big.
- It is effectual (able, powerful, capable, efficient): No matter how great your expectations are God will turn them to exploits. No matter how long the situation had been dead, he is still the resurrection and the life. No matter how long ago he said it, it will still happen. What matters is to be sure that he said it. (John 11:23-25) Lazarus had been dead for four days but the ability of God brought him back to life.
- It is a Door: He is able to open for you and close it against your enemies. Noah built the ark but God closed the door (Genesis 7:16). He has the key of David. The same door that opened for the Israelites closed against the Egyptians
- It is Open: Though you may not be able to see it but there is a way out of any problem you are facing. Isaiah 43:18-19
You may not see it now but the doors are open and it is not about you but what God has purposed to do.You may be the only one that sees it but it does not change the fact that the doors are still open
5. It is kept open by an unseen hand: No matter how unfathomable the circumstance God is still the unchanging changer. If it is kept open by an invisible hand, visible hands cannot close it. He that is from above is always above all.
6. There are barriers / adversaries: No matter how unfathomable the circumstance God is still the unchanging changer. The barriers will just be stepping-stones to your eventual breakthrough. Ezra 8:21-23, 31; Nehemiah 2:2-7, Nehemiah 4:1-4
There is no limit to the extent of your accomplishment on this earth. It starts with differentiating between opportunities and obstacles. The present challenging situation is not an obstacle but opportunity.
Adversaries to Overcome
The Righteous are as bold as lions. Timidity can lead to slothfulness and it is the diligent that bear rule. Proverbs 22:29
You maximize reach by multiplying effort. Efforts bring errors, errors bring experience and experience leads to exploits
2. Temperament (nature, character, personality)
Your disposition to the things of God will determine your distinction in the sight of men
When you surrender to temptations, it takes you further than you want to go.
The decay of today started with the disease of yesterday. When you bow to lust, you lose leverage
There are men that dare and there are those that dread. It is men that dare that progress and achieve while those that dread become stagnant and are eventually non-achievers.
Right talk brings right results while empty chatter leads to empty destiny.
Your thoughts will shape your actions and your actions will determine your testimony
Remember the purpose of the thief so that you do not swallow the bait.