“Who are these who fly like a cloud and like doves to their windows?” (Isaiah 60:8, TAB)
“I said, “You are gods, and all of you are children of the Most High.” (Psalm 82:6, NKJV)
Welcome to the 8th month of the year. As we have mentioned severally, every month bears a fruit—Revelations 22:2. The fruit for this month for us is Greatness. Our teaching focus is, “Heralding the Emergence of High Fliers.”
It is extremely important for you to understand the picture of your redeemed status as painted in the scriptures:
- You are made in God’s image:
“Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. Then God blessed them…” (Genesis 1:26-28, NKJV)
- I was created by God—this means that I was thoughtfully made not a random, shoddy or haphazard being
- I was made to have dominion—the earth and other beings (living and non living) in the earth are in my domain therefore they cannot be manipulated to work against me.
- You are redeemed as God’s master-work
“For we are His workmanship [His own master work, a work of art], created in Christ Jesus [reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, ready to be used] for good works, which God prepared [for us] beforehand [taking paths which He set], so that we would walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us].” (Ephesians 2:10, TAB)
- God took time to put me together—this implies that he had a design that he followed
- The design he followed is after that of his only begotten Son Jesus Christ—he that is from above is above all
- You are redeemed and raised up with Christ
“And He raised us up together with Him [when we believed], and seated us with Him in the heavenly places, [because we are] in Christ Jesus,” (Ephesians 2:6, TAB)
- When someone is being raised up, how long and how high the individual will remain raised up depends on how strong, how tall and how loving the one who is raising you up is. The one raising you up is the Almighty and he has the everlasting arms and he has loved you with an everlasting love.
- There is a cliché that birds of the same plumage congregate in close proximity. Whom you are raised up with matters a lot. You are raised up together with Jesus this definitely means that the goodness of Jesus must have an impact on your destiny. You cannot be a companion of “the wise” and be a fool. You cannot be a companion of “the health” and be sick. You cannot be a companion of “the rich” and be poor.
4.You are redeemed as the apple of God’s eyes
“For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.” (Zechariah 2:8, KJV)
- Whoever says anything determines its authenticity and potency. The one that called you the apple of his eyes is referred to as the Lord of hosts which means he is ready to fight for you. God cannot fight for you and you lose. This is why I am so sure that the last failure or defeat that you had is the last one you will ever have in the mighty name of Jesus.
- The most excellent thing is that there is a warning label upon you for the discerning to see. On some bottles, you see poison, on some items, you see danger but upon you and most especially to those that wants to afflict you, there is a label that is called, “stone—no trespassing.” Remember as the Father sent Jesus so has Jesus sent you. The Bible says, And whoever falls on this stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind him to powder.” (Matthew 21:44, NKJV)
- You are redeemed as a lion to be in dominion
“Judah is a lion’s whelp; from the prey, my son, you have gone up. He bows down, he lies down as a lion; And as a lion, who shall rouse him?” (Genesis 49:9, KJV)
- Jesus is from the tribe of Judah and because you belong to Jesus, you are also from the same tribe of Judah—praise. This tells me that you are not for pity. “Judah, you are he whom your brothers shall praise; Your hand shall be on the neck of your enemies; Your father’s children shall bow down before you.” (Genesis 49:8, NKJV)
- As a lion no matter how big the opposition, you are always a victor—you go up, you never go down. This confirms that you shall forever be the head and never the tail. (Deuteronomy 28:13)