“O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.” (Psalm 94:1, KJV)
The Almighty God without an iota of doubt is a good God but he is just and angry with the wicked. “God is a just judge, and God is angry with the wicked every day.” (Psalm 7:11, NKJV)
This is because he wants to put an end to whatever he notice is wrong. “Oh, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end, but establish the just; For the righteous God tests the hearts and minds.” (Psalm 7:9, NKJV)
For example when he noticed that it was not good for man to be alone, he did something about it. By the mercy of God, he will do something about what is not right in your destiny today.
God always give man a long rope i.e. he gives man chance to consider his ways but when it seems like wickedness wants to perpetuate, God steps in. If he does not step in, questions will arise as to what is going on because he is known as a just God. “He is the Rock, His work is perfect; For all His ways are justice, A God of truth and without injustice; Righteous and upright is He.” (Deuteronomy 32:4, NKJV)
Every injustice against your destiny shall come to an end today in the mighty name of Jesus. For you to understand this perfect, righteous and just God and the fact that he will uproot every obstacle against your destiny today, consider the fact that he created heaven and earth not that he bought them or it was given to him, he created them. Not only that he even made man in his own image after his likeness.
When you create something or someone, there is an attachment, a connection but because he is a just God, he said, “The Lord regretted that He had made mankind on the earth, and He was [deeply] grieved in His heart. So the Lord said, “I will destroy (annihilate) mankind whom I have created from the surface of the earth—not only man, but the animals and the crawling things and the birds of the air—because it [deeply] grieves Me [to see mankind’s sin] and I regret that I have made them.” (Genesis 6:6-7, TAB)
Though God was grieved but according to the integrity that guides him because he is a just God, he had to do something. The vengeance of the Lord spoke to correct what is wrong. The vengeance of the Lord will speak for your destiny today.
It is the vengeance of the Lord that speedily causes the release and delivery of your glorious destiny. Without the vengeance of the Lord being released in the camp of your adversaries, you are not able to maximize your portion. Until the vengeance of the Lord answers,
- All the good things written concerning you will not appear. “For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.” (Luke 21:22, KJV)
Why do we need Divine Vengeance?
- The vengeance of the Lord brings about your liberty and allows you to operate in dominion. Without the vengeance of the Lord, the Egyptians that you see will continue to exist and oppress your destiny. After the Israelites left Egypt thinking that they were now free, the Egyptians pursued them again. (Exodus 14:5-9) When the Israelites saw the Egyptians in pursuit they were afraid (Exodus 14:10-12)
“And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.” (Exodus 14:13, KJV)
These would just have been an empty word except the vengeance of the Lord was unleashed upon the Egyptians. “…the Lord looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians. And took off their chariot wheels, that they drave them heavily: so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the face of Israel; for the Lord fighteth for them against the Egyptians.” (Exodus 14:24-25, KJV)
“Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you. (Isaiah 35:4, KJV)
How to Invite God’s Vengeance
- By Praise: “Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;” (Psalm 149:6-7, KJV)
- By Purity: Job 22:30
- By Prayer: “When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.” (Psalm 56:9, KJV)
- By Prophetic Utterance:
- Speak with Boldness: Psalm 81:10-14
- God will only confirm what you declare: Isaiah 44:26
- Your adversary cannot stand the wisdom & power of the rod: Luke 21:13-15
- It is your confession that determines your salvation: Romans 10:10
- A closed mouth is a closed destiny: Isaiah 53:7
- Your enemies fall by the power in the Word:”Now when He said to them, “I am He,” they drew back and fell to the ground.” (John 18:6, NKJV)