“Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand; “ (Psalm 149:5-6, KJV)
Praise is a covenant obligation.
- Praise is the covenant platform that provokes the fulfillment of every divine prophecy. When the word of God came to Jehoshaphat that he would not need to fight in this battle but the battle belongs to the Lord, he still needed to do something.
“ And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the Lord, worshipping the Lord. And the Levites, of the children of the Kohathites, and of the children of the Korhites, stood up to praise the Lord God of Israel with a loud voice on high.” (2 Chronicles 20:18-19, KJV)
- Praise is the supernatural catalyst that allows for the intervention of God in your situation. “And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed.” (Acts 16:25-26, KJV)
- Praise is a covenant conduit for inviting the presence of God. “The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.” (Zephaniah 3:17, KJV)
- Praise is that which divinely converts your worship to warfare. “Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;” (Psalm 149:5-7, KJV)
- Praise is that which causes a fearful blessing to be released upon your destiny through the supernatural unearthing of the hidden treasures in your environment. “Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us. God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him.” (Psalm 67:5-7, KJV)
- Praise is the heart cry of God that irreversibly and overwhelmingly causes the explosion of signs and wonders. “Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.” (Psalm 50:23, KJV)
“Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?” (Exodus 15:11, KJV)
As you give him High Regards via High Praise today, the Almighty God shall domicile your situation and turn it around for good.