The word of God is the voice of God. I am sure you know that, “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17, KJV)
Nothing can be hidden or covered from the Almighty God:
- He is a God that sees — Genesis 16:13, Exodus 3:7
- He is a God that knows — 1 Samuel 2:3 ; Jeremiah 29:11; Romans 11:33
- He is a God that hears — Numbers 14:28
No matter the situation that you are facing, today shall be the day of your settlement in the mighty name of Jesus. Our God is a covenant keeping God. “In keeping with [the oath’s greater strength and force], Jesus has become the Guarantee of a better (stronger) agreement [a more excellent and more advantageous covenant].” (Hebrews 7:22, TAB)
His crucifixion confers certain rights and privileges on those that believe in and confess Him. As a child of God, you are in a covenant relationship with the Almighty.
2 Corinthians 5:17
An aspect of this covenant is to ensure that you are properly settled.
“But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.” (1 Peter 5:10, KJV)
To Settle means:
- To appoint, fix, or resolve definitely and conclusively; agree upon: “And the Lord answered me and said, Write the vision and engrave it so plainly upon tablets that everyone who passes may [be able to] read [it easily and quickly] as he hastens by.” (Habakkuk 2:2, TAB); “Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.” (Revelations 2:10b, NKJV)
- To place in a desired state or in order: to settle one’s affairs. 1 Kings 8:15, Ezekiel 37
- To pay, as a bill: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16,
- To close (an account) by payment: “So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is finished!” And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.” John 19:30, NKJV
- To migrate to and organize (an area, territory, etc.); colonize: “He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,” Colossians 1:13, NKJV
- To quiet, calm, or bring to rest: “You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.” Isaiah 26:3, NKJV
“For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;” (2 Corinthians 4:17, KJV)
Your call is to glory and if there are challenges, it is supposed to be for a while not forever. Miracles are no accident. They are the deliberate response of God to the desperate faith of men. When faith comes alive on any issue, you are grafted into the nature of God. This is why He is the tree and we are the branches.
Your faith is released by hearing the rhema behind the logos. Sustaining every verse of the scripture is the voice of God. It is only when you are able to access the voice behind the word that your faith becomes unleashed. Beware because drinking the voice behind the verse can make you intoxicated and a drunken man does foolish things. It is only the foolish for God that ultimately becomes
The wonders of God only answer to the faith of men. The more your faith, the more the wonders you experience. Faith triggers the acts of God in the life of men. You do not receive from God according to your touch or prayer but according to your faith. “Be it unto you according to your faith..”
Case Study—The Book of Esther:
The devil always wants the children of light to believe that it is finished or it is over when difficult situation(s) surface. The devil turns mighty men of valour to non-entities and the least amongst a supplanted tribe—a confused and abused treader of wheat in a winepress.
The devil spins and concocts a lie so much so that an anointed individual that has previously done what mere mortals has never done believes the lie and becomes a man on the run with a firm conviction that the generational curse from which he has been delivered is now in effective operation.
The devil sure knows how to make people cringe by sowing the seed of fear. He magnifies a slight discomfort and turns it into a significant discourse.
The individual caught in such a web then begins to think that he or she can never get out of such a situation; the illogical conclusion or summation without a consideration for what the creator of heaven and earth has to say to the situation is now reached. The sentence, my destiny is at a peril and my situation is beyond redemption begins to echo in the morning, noon and night.
Words like I am a failure perpetually confined to the prison yard of incompetents now come out of the mouth. There is one thing that is definite the devil does not have the real say. Jehovah has the real and only meaningful say. The word of God says once has the Lord spoken twice have I heard that power belongs to God.
Psalm 33: 8 Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. 9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.
Haman decided but the word of God says, “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?” (Lamentations 3:37, KJV)
Haman plotted but the word of God says, “Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.” (Proverbs 26:27, KJV)
“He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.” (Ecclesiastes 10:8, KJV)
Haman concluded that Mordecai and his people were finished but the word of God says “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?…” (Psalm 27:1-6,KJV)
For Mordecai and his people they were faced with total destruction or wipe out from the human race. For you, your seemingly irreversible situation may be financial liquidity, no husband or wife, sleepless nites, infirmities, destiny aborting dreams, strongman or woman, no child, etc I know that today, heaven will settle your destiny. Are you ready to receive?